Sunday, July 31, 2011

Stationary Care Package

 I decided to make it easy for Nathan to write letters home. I bought him an address book and added addresses of friends and family. He can also collect addresses of new friends from his mission.

I bought a box of envelops and printed His name and this blog address with lines for him to write his current mission address in the return address section. I added a cute bicycle missionary with the lines for the 'To' section of the envelop, and across the bottom I added the scripture from Mark 16:15 "Go ye unto the world and preach my gospel unto every creature."

I also added the bicycle missionary and the scripture to the lined sides of index cards. I printed 4 different designs on the backs of them so he has a variety of post cards to mail.

I bought a pad of writing paper. I tried to personalize it, but it was too thin for my printer and kept jamming, so he just got a tablet of plain writing paper. If I come across some thicker writing tablet paper, I might try again to personalize some.

To this I added a book of post card stamps and a book of regular mail stamps and hope he gets the right postage on the right mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment