Friday, March 30, 2012

April Fool's Package

I wanted to send a fun package to Nathan, so I brought home an empty M&Ms box from the theatre.  I opened it from the side rather than from the top so I could glue it back down and have it look like a case of M&Ms!  My plan was to buy a couple of all the different kinds of M&Ms out there to send so he could share with his companion.
When the other kids saw the box, they were sad that it wasn't full of candy!  When I told them my plan for the box, they thought it would be funny if we sent if full of something other than M&Ms.  So I did!

I was still in a candy mood so I bought some packs of fun sized M&Ms and carefully opened the package and removed the fun sized little bags.  I replaced them with KitKats and Reeces Pieces. I then put the packs of 'mislabeled' candies in the M&Ms box along with some pixie sticks and other candies and sealed it up so it looked like a new box of M&Ms.
 
My next switched involved a couple bags of chips.  I bought a small bag of Bugles and a small bag of Funyuns.  I then carefully opened the bottom of the Funyuns and poured them in a bowl. After that, I carefully opened (pulling apart without tearing!) the bag of Funyuns and poured them into the empty Bugles bag and put the Bugles in the Funyun bag.   Because of the 'grease', I took a wipee and cleaned the bottom of the bags.  After they dried, I used double sided tape to 'seal' the bags back up.

I was in a hurry to mail this, so I ended up forgetting to put an April Fool's note in the box.  Surely he'll get it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment